/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, May 05, 2009

i always have lots to do. but i always don't do the lots of stuff that's needed to be done. It feels great, to take one day off from work.. totally not doing anything, brain emptied.. (okay..a tiny confession that i did peep at the office mailbox.. BUT it was for a personal communication.. :P okay! i did replied some of my colleagues..they sounded urgent :) )

Labour day's weekend was superb with the old uni gang again..i love the pics taken..it's just some real good ol' days revamp!..after school rock..everyone more proper and matured after being in the working world for almost 1 year..i do admit, we did change for the better sake.. all of us, in our own different ways...and let's say fate was so 'helpful' to let me bump into my past in the midst of hype and everything..i knew it, a past will just stay as a dream..
 
I would really wanna say... i wanna work my ass off coz i love my job.. it sounds so not me.. haha..or probably it's really me..this kinda spirit would spoils the whole employee market completely..making it more competitive each day.. and what most, i found inspiration and passion in my job and that's really cool.. it's ironic that i can't wait to be back at work! 

It really feels great. Not doing anything. No thinking of any stuff. But you know...the waves will somehow come, and when it's time, you'll just succumb naturally. Till the time comes..good vibes, great feelings..and speak no more of the future. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]