/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a bit late now, feeling tired out of the Monday routine. It seems life would be a little better above clouds, above serenity and passion...where nothing substitutes nothing, or nothing can ever substitute something. Well, simple as it is, i'm glad that my dear friends still read this old dusty blog i have had..for like few years. I wonder how long i could keep the pace..writing is almost inevitable. 

Time, place and people shall coincide, and wind up to be a dream. I'm out of luck, doesn't seem to get the coincidence too often, well, at the usual, time will just walk me by..so so sad eh. Oh well.. Why people chase over their dreams? where we can have them so clearly once we doze off into slumberland.. or perhaps their pillow just ain't soft as mine. It's not difficult to have a dream. It's difficult to write your dream. When you write them, you need the right words and rhythm. But damn..it's frustrating when most people can't see what you saw and can't read what you wrote, even with the right elements. 

Although i might not have the all three, but i should write them out one by one. I shall write my dreams though it's tough. I know i should. Nowadays, i feel so layered as if dreams were no longer there, yet i know it's there. My words became meaningless yet meaningful. But, who would be the one who will read what i write...and see what i saw? 

I'm getting too deep, oh no, i can't save myself...as if i'm drowning into the deep dirty dark sea... Thanks to the shallowness I've been through that brought me this path of the depth. It's not good..you don't find one or two easily in such depth. I really hope i'm doing the right thing...well, since ever..i'm much more confident in making decisions for myself, i feel so invisible to problems. It's there, but i just don't care. 

Just not good enough yet. I felt like going home today, so i wen't and bought myself a bus ticket. 

Reading Jean Jacques-Rousseau : The Social Contract. Very very nice WORDS indeed, which have been always be with me..

3 Comments:

  • Aim for the moon, even if you don't reach it, you'll land on the stars.

    And always remember that there are always two sides of things, catch the good and ditch the bad :)

    Nothing lasts. Good or bad. Time is good but will never wait for you. Never dwell, forward is the way.

    Problems and troubles are always drifting around finding preys, never give chance to it.

    When you're sad/unhappy/troubled/anything not good, fake happiness. Put on a smile even when faced with strong winds and thunder.

    You'll be happy.

    The rainbow always comes after the rain.

    By Anonymous She who shall not be named, At 19:43  

  • *throw fern a lifesaver*
    grab on and i'll save you :P
    *jadi heroine* hehhehe

    By Anonymous mirioki, At 18:47  

  • Heroine save pretty girl? Doesn't sound right :P

    Maybe Heroine save fat girl. Yea.

    Miri, grab on and I'll let go the string

    By Anonymous Julian, At 19:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]