/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, August 17, 2009

Another weekend in Singapore

Hey ya you there!

How you do like my new skin? It's not finished, but i'm lazy to do any further development..let it be it for the mean time. Woot~ lots of space compared to the old skin ^_^

Tired days.. did some room cleaning recently, and found that my wardrobe has grown, and still is growing like nobody's business. Maybe the credit swapping has to stop at all means. I should REALLY stop shopping. The beautiful clothes out there will always meet its owners, which is not you..i mean, which is not me. I still need time to sort my 'one-bag-full-of-duno-wad". And, gotta give myself a tiny applause for doing some fine laundry and house chores during the weekend~

Weekends are always full of silly thinkings.. Weekdays would be full of hoping tomorrow is a saturday~ I need someone to whack me now and then. I'm getting blur at work. i'm waking later everyday to take off to work..PEople think i am a puny idiot, well, i don't mind. i'd rather keep quiet than enlighten you.. There are always transition periods, depends on good or bad ones.. *keep the jolly dude around me.

It's sad that Singapore plays HK movies dubbed in Mandarin. Heck, it really displeasures when you see your dear handsome hongkong boy's mouth miming mandarin out of a cantonese lip sync, not his voice, not the tone that you like..and worse of all, you barely understand if they used some difficult mandarin... it's the same as animes or jap movies dubbed in any other languages as well..imagine watching naruto in vietnamese. i'd rather the original language but an international subtitle like ..English?

Blog is the place for emotion overhauling.. and also to post things you are proud/shame of, or wanna show something that you're shy to disclaim...and NEVER think people don't read your stuff~


Things i could remember, i will remember.

Payday cheque all going to clear my credit bills tomorrow~~~

Night night~

1 Comments:

  • Eh where ur chat box?

    By Anonymous Julian, At 18:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]