/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, August 11, 2009

State of my mind

i wonder if we can control what we are thinking, translates to, what we want to think of. Rather than, all of it culminates into one peak of time, and on another hour, dispersed as a brush of the forehead. I think some are able to do it, controlling what to do, what to choose and even, what to think. If we can lay out clear cut structures in life, where does high and low comes by? Isn't it suffocating, always telling yourself what you should do, what you shan't, what you must, what you musn't? i don't know..some calls it discipline? proper? planning? i think i live outside this line, and never will abide to any .. but i do fairly admit, i always lay out a lot of things.. just that i'm kind of a failure to do it..

i remember reading somewhere that finding yourself is one of the hardest task in life. I'm still trying soul-searching...it really feels good, i feel different from the person i sit next to, talk to or with someone who has close similarities with me. Perhaps getting to know is really important.. i'm still looking around..maybe it's hard, i feel like giving up at times, but logic always tell me that's not logical...

On another note, i'm still waiting for an answer. It has been a month. Wish me luck? :)

Good sufficient rest always makes me another day of needing more and more rest :P

1 Comments:

  • What answer are you waiting for?
    Bila mau bawa me jln2 in Spore?

    By Anonymous mirioki, At 08:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]