/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Thursday, October 01, 2009

The blogging worm

I would consider the art of laziness has perpetually destroyed a part of me, and awakened another sector of hidden liaison. Holidays have ended.

Finally, the verdict has been sounded and yes, i could feel the new milestone stacking up. New life coming up soon. As predicted, October is gonna be a so serious month. New place and new people. I was telling one friend over Facebook the other night about, great people and good places seldom or almost never coincide. Even if they do, best of things do not last long.

I have mastered the art of mixing up truth.

People are so casual today and i am not telling. This office, which i will miss truly when i detach shall be a reminiscent worth hanging up the wall. 1 year has been good. I am just afraid i will forget. I am the worst at stalling.

I hope i am ready to walk out of the circle and join the other precinct out there.

No, i am not changing my job :P and yes, it is career advancement, but it is a one way indescribable complexity that you would decline to hear of. I should start playing back those tapes. Like i played when i graduated from undergraduate. Surprisingly, today's clock ticks slightly slower, and that feels so damn good.

I should find time to upload some recent trip photos here. Life is too much and too easy to be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]