/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fidgety

Can't stream any fucking thing tonight. FrUstrated so what the hell let's write. What a dizzy saturday man. Week days has been hectic. Wanting to sleep real bad but the music has kept me hanging aloof. Wanted to read too, but again, my mac just kept me away whole night. Chuck and Larry is a funny show.. what if my movies ran out, i'm gonna die of dehydration.. I wonder how's everyone back home?

let's go to bed. An early Saturday. And maybe a bad bad week ahead. sigh.

1 Comments:

  • When your movies run out, go find new ones lah.Are you feeling lonely?

    By Anonymous phantom, At 15:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]